A CFD (Contract For Difference) is an agreement to exchange the difference in value of a particular asset between the time at which the contract is opened and the time at which it is closed.
Our online dealing platform allows you to trade Stock Indices, FX, Energies, Share CFDs, Metals, Commodities, Rates & Bonds, Binary Options and have Direct Market Access to most major equity markets.
Benefits of Contracts for Difference include –
- 24-hour access to the world´s financial markets from a single account.
- Dedicated Elara Capital PLC Trader.
- Go long, or short.
- Geared product, allowing you to trade only a percentage of the capital required to trade the physical equivalent.
- Immediate execution – One click trading
- Exempt from stamp duty on certain shares (for example those in the UK & Ireland)